About Me

My photo
im victoria. im seventeen. im a junior. i have a fabulous boyfriend.

Friday, April 10, 2009

ughh .. just read .

hello my lovelies <3
i recently uploaded new vids on Youtube so make sure you check them out :DD
lately, i've been getting really annoyed with people on youtube . im tired of people calling me rude, stuck up, bitchy, and so on...GET THE FUCK OVER IT . you cant tell me that ur always 100000% of the time nice..? IMPOSSIBLE . if i were to always be nice about everything, that would be me being fake . & im not with that fake shit . so yeahhh.. im not mean either, IM JUST HONEST . you should try it (: like really, who wouldnt get mad at dumb comments and stupid people..i know im not alone . i was gunna make a vid about this, but i decided not to . im gunna stop making videos venting my anger cuz they obviously piss off alot of people . i also dont understand why people feel offended by the things i say sometimes ; its not that serious ..
if you wanna UNsubscribe, knock yourself out .
so yeahhhhhhhh (: its 2:38am and i have beach plans tomorrow so im going to sleep now . nighttttt <3

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel where u are coming from..I sub to ur vids and I don't think that you're bitchy or rude at all! You're real and to the point. If ppl don't like it, then they shouldn't watch ya vids! Ppl are so stupid.

    Prettysunshyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. just because you're not kissing up to everyone, and what they want to hear you say, doesn't mean you're mean. keep on girl!

    ReplyDelete